MARKETING METRICS YOUR BOSS WILL ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE EBOOK
There are a slew of numbers you are likely tracking every month to gauge what's working with your current marketing plan and what needs some adjusting. When presenting this information to those up the line, you can't present them with everything you measure.
When reporting on marketing metrics, expect to be asked to convey data that relates to the total cost of marketing, salaries, overhead, revenue and customer acquisitions. Our free ebook walks through the 6 critical marketing metrics your boss will actually care about.
- Customer Aquisition Cost (CAC)
- Marketing % of Customer Aquisitions Cost
- Ratio of Customer Lifetime Value to CAC (LTV:CAC)
- Time to Payback CAC
- Marketing Originated Customer %
- Marketing Influenced Customer %