The foundation of our success is a talented team. We are continuously seeking to hire the best talent in graphic design, web development, digital content creation, and other creative fields. Please contact us if you are interested in joining our team.
We are seeking a highly energetic and skilled Web Developer. The position’s main responsibilities include: consult, organize, and manage web projects and develop, theme, and deploy custom built websites. Viable candidates must have advanced knowledge of standard web languages, experience in developing and deploying sites, and excellent customer service capabilities. Certain back end development skills will be required, but a majority of day-to-day focus will be around front end and UI/UX development. Finally, as a growing firm in a competitive market, we would demand an individual who is highly motivated and personally seeks to continue developing their skills and knowledge.
- Experience with Shopify, Squarespace, Drupal, Wordpress, and Joomla CMS and common web platforms
- Experience with Git workflow a plus, but not required
- Experience with Pantheon platform a plus, but not required
- Experience analyzing and debugging site issues (non-server related)
- Build, update, and maintain websites for numerous clients simultaneously
- Function as liaison between web technology and clients
- Manage web projects and delegate responsibilities
- Experience managing and coordinating solutions to server related issues
- Ability to collaborate with creative designers and content developers on a daily basis
- Ability to communicate technical content in friendly and clear manner
- Willingness to attend sales and concept development meetings with clients as needed
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making capabilities
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Consult with design and content departments on web projects
- Proactively seek and develop knowledge of web languages, best practices, and new standards within industry
COMPENSATION: Commensurate with experience
We all have to start somewhere...and honestly, we wish we had started here! Contribute to our fast-paced and creative adventures while gaining real-world experience. We value great ideas and hard work, so the right person can build a relationship the will blossom into further career potential.
- Graphic Design experience utilizing the Adobe Creative Suite
- Web development skills are not required, but are a plus
- Ability to learn quickly, stay organized and work well with others